Security & Bug Bounties
Immunefi Program and Links to Audits
This program is focused on the protocol's smart contracts and is focused on preventing:
- Superfluid framework bugs
- Bugs in CFA/IDA in general
- Anything that would avoid streams from being closed
- Anything that would result in the sum of all account balances drifting significantly from the total supply
- Theft of tokens in third party wrapper contracts
- Other unexpected behavior in any super token contracts
Learn more here:
Superfluid has been audited on multiple occasions, you can find these past audit reports here:
- We recommend what every good security expert would recommend: full test coverage, separation of concerns, and using automated tools like Github Actions or Trail of Bits' tools for fuzzing & static analysis
- Beyond this, we recommend that you continue to think about security & potential for loss of funds in the front end and off-chain components of your project (if you have them).
- Be careful that your application does not get jailed unexpectedly.
- We have detailed information here regarding the jail system and how to avoid a jailed Super App, but one of the most common reasons for a jailed super app is an unexpected revert in either the