Get paid to improve our real-time finance protocol!
The Superfluid Bounty Program allows developers to tackle a variety of technical issues laid out by the Superfluid Team and earn payouts for completion. Ready to get bounty hunting? Let's get started!
If you find someone to complete a bounty, you can earn 20% of the bounty value as a referral payout!
- 1.When the person you referred completes the bounty, let us know in the #💰bounties channel that you referred that person.
- 2.We will verify with the bounty completer that you did in fact refer that person
- 3.If that looks good, we'll give you the green light to follow steps 2 and 3 in "Upon Completion" below to earn your payout. - In the "Your Hack Name" field, you'd write " [Bounty Completor Discord or Github handle] referral ".
Comment on the GitHub issue with the below template:
Hi @sunnyjaycer, I'm interested in taking on this bounty: Expected Completion Date: [ date you intend on completing the bounty by ** ]
Hi @Sunny | Superfluid#7782, I'm interested in taking on this bounty: Issue: [ link to Github issue ] Expected Completion Date: [ date you intend on completing the bounty by ** ]
** This is a soft deadline. It is simply so we can check up on progress and offer support.
- A Superfluid team member will open a Discord thread for communication as you work on your issue
- Let us know how things are going and if you've got any questions! We're super responsive :)
- 2.- In the Bounty KYC Form, for "Hackathon Name" put down the "Bounty" - In the Bounty KYC Form, for "Your Hack Name" put down the title of your bounty - In the Request Invoice, please invoice for USDC on Polygon (not DAI or any other token)
- 3.Wait for your bounty to pay out on the next Wednesday! Congrats on your valued contribution to Superfluid 🏁
I am not a resident, citizen, national or agent of, or an entity organized, incorporated or doing business in, Belarus, Burundi, Crimea and Sevastopol, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Zimbabwe or any other country to which the United States, the United Kingdom, the Cayman Islands, the European Union or any of its member states or the United Nations or any of its member states (collectively, the “Major Jurisdictions”) embargoes goods or imposes similar sanctions (such embargoed or sanctioned territories, collectively, the “Restricted Territories”). I am not, and do not directly or indirectly own or control, and have not received any assets from, any blockchain address that is, listed on any sanctions list or equivalent maintained by any of the Major (such sanctions-listed persons, collectively, “Sanctions Lists Persons”). I do not intend to transact in or with any Restricted Territories or Sanctions List Persons. I did not take part and do not intend to take part to any illegal activity, including but not limited to money laundering, internet hacking and terrorism financing.