Gating with Superfluid Subscriptions & Guild.xyz
This guide will thoroughly explain how to utilize Superfluid Subscriptions with Guild.xyz. Using the two, you can control access through Guild based on the existence of a Superfluid subscription stream to a desired receiving address.
- 3.Begin customizing your widget payment info on Product and aesthetic on UI
- 4.On Export, one-click deploy to IPFS and get the payment URL (or save the JSON for later if you want to embed in your site directly)
Just an example of what it could look like after set up
- 2.Select the requirement as "Contract query"
- 2.Select the intended network and put in the CFAv1 address copied down from earlier as the Contract Address
- 3.In the Method dropdown, select the
- 4.Input the following:
receiver- the address to receive the subscription payments (same receiver you set in Payment Options on the Checkout Widget)
token- the address of the Super Token you're accepting payment in (which you copied down earlier)
sender- leave the sender address as USER_ADDRESS
- 5.Select flowRate in the final drop down and make the qualifier
- 6.Input the wei/sec flow rate that you copied down earlier
Share your Checkout Widget with anyone - people who subscribe with it will be able to access the whatever it is you have gated with Guild.xyz.
- You can layer on access levels and pricing tiers by adding payment options to your widget and configuring various roles.